Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kiss Skincare Whitening Collagen Face Mask Review

What's up my lovelies,

Today I'm here to introduce you to a miracle potion for your face - Kiss Skincare Whitening Collagen Face Mask


Keep reading for the full review!


This product is an overnight face mask that targets large poles and skin discoloration. It also gives you soft, supple and youthful skin. 
Let me tell you one thing, this is no gimmick, this product actually works!
All you do is apply a rich layer of this face mask, instead of your night cream all over your face and neck and go to sleep. Wash it off in the morning with cool water. 
You will wake up to the most beautiful glowing skin ever!
And the best part of it all? There are no chemicals in it. it's made of 100% natural ingredients! They're even certified by the Thai ministry to confirm that this product contains no steroids or mercury, or anything that's harmful to your health!




Talking about the packaging, it comes in a pretty cool acrylic container. What impressed me most was the really cool, innovative pump! 

You apply pressure on the top disk and the product squirts out from the middle, how cool is that??

 ok, keeping my excitement aside, let me tell you that a pump dispenser is very hygienic, since you will not be dipping and re-dipping your dirty little fingers into the face mask every time you want to use it. :p

Also, it keep the product away from air and light, thus, keeping the potency of the ingredients safe!

The pump dispenses just the right amount of product each time. Never any excess or waste!

All in all , I absolutely love it, and I highly recommend it. Watch my video for a more detailed review on benefits, texture and application of this product

No comments:

Post a Comment